Manned Guarding Services in Bradford
From retail to hospitality, construction to health and education, businesses trust Acclaimed Security to deliver reliable manned guarding of their premises. But is manned guarding right for your business?
Do we need manned guarding?
Every site has its own specific security risks. For many, patrols, CCTV and alarm response can be perfectly effective ways of maintaining security. But in some instances, manned guarding can be an essential and powerful part of your security strategy.
In Bradford, guards can be an effective tool against crime for any business, but particularly where:
- You have already been a target of crime
- Your site is vacant or derelict and doesn’t have alternative security
- Your business is one commonly targeted by criminals (construction sites, building materials depots and car showroom forecourts are all ‘popular’)
- Your site is large and/or contains many ‘blind spots’ that cameras can’t cover
A Security Company In Bradford That You Can Trust To Deliver A Professional Service
What will your security guards do?
We tailor our service to your business and the premises on which we are operating but our manned guarding service may include any or all of the following:
- Access control
- Protecting on-site staff and customers
- Damage/intruder prevention
- Concierge/front of house services
- 24hr or night security
Are you an SIA Approved Contractor?
Yes. You may know that security professionals need to be licensed by the Security Industry Authority. But only the best security companies achieve SIA Approved Contractor status. That means our organisation undergoes regular audits and has, as SIA states, been identified “as being amongst the best providers of private security services in the UK.”
View Acclaimed Security’s entry on the Register.
We’re also ISO 9001 and Safecontractor accredited.
Arrange your Bradford manned guarding now
What are the benefits to choosing manned guarding in Bradford?
- Deterrence: Cameras, sensors and more can all be effective in protecting your premises. But a human presence adds a level of deterrence that other measures can’t. Unlike a camera, a guard doesn’t have blind spots. Their movements are unpredictable. And they can respond proactively to the level of threat.
- Speed: Manned guarding in Bradford removes the delay in response time. Whether the issue is theft, vandalism or arson, that can make a major difference in terms of the damage caused and the loss suffered.
- Reassurance: A friendly security guard can be a comforting presence for clients, customers and staff.
- Expertise: You can train your staff to deal with security issues. But unless they are dealing with issues regularly, those skills are rarely put into practice. That can put them, you and your customers at risk. Our guards are not only trained to deal with incidents, they deal with them all the time.
How can we help you?
We pride ourselves on our ability to provide a great service to our customers at a competitive price.
Fill out our contact form and a member of our team will be in touch to arrange a convenient time to discuss your requirements.
Alternatively call 0345 838 3400 today to discuss our services